StorageTek® Storage Maintenance
As a global provider of OEM-standard multi-vendor services, CDS is uniquely positioned to deliver the post warranty StorageTek storage support that your business needs. End of warranty support should not mean end of life for StorageTek hardware that continues to serve your business needs. CDS will help ensure that your storage devices continue to deliver into the future.
A comprehensive StorageTek 3rd party maintenance solution
CDS can assume responsibility for keeping your post warranty equipment running in peak condition. Our StorageTek support services include:
- Support for StorageTek automated tape libraries and drives
- 7x24 proactive monitoring ensures that your tape libraries and drives are fully functioning at all times
- Advice, guidance and support from our OEM-trained engineers who each have an average of 20 years hands-on experience with StorageTek technologies
- Custom service agreements with SLAs to meet your specific business needs and budget, from 4 hours, to next business day
- Expert guidance to help you plan and manage your product lifecycle
CDS StorageTek maintenance services – exceeding your expectations
Most important of all though is the CDS commitment to delivering programs that exceed OEM service agreements:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- All calls answered and resolved by Level 3 engineers, ensuring you get access to the best knowledge and experience immediately.
- All CDS agreements are backed by a superior strategy for delivering OEM original parts from our store to your site quickly and efficiently, minimising downtime.
- Multi-vendor agreements allow us to offer maintenance and support for other hardware related to your StorageTek storage solutions.
When working with CDS, you can be sure of receiving a service that not only resolves issues quickly and efficiently, but also involves uses regular proactive maintenance to resolve fix problems in advance.
CDS StorageTek consulting
As well as supporting and maintaining your StorageTek storage solutions, CDS offer a range of additional services including installation services – The CDS team can assist with upgrades or installation to help your business meet new storage demands.
MSPs: How To Expand and Improve Your Service Offering
CTO: How To Win Friends and Influence People (At Work)
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?
CDS Raytrix ESS™
CDS offer a complete range of support services for, post warranty StorageTek products. Contact us today to discuss how we can extend the lifetime of your StorageTek products and realize the total cost of ownership potential.