Oracle Sun Microsystems® Server & StorageTek® Storage Support
As a global provider of industry leading multi-vendor support services, CDS is uniquely positioned to deliver the post warranty Sun Microsystems support your business needs to maintain internal operational standards. Even when your devices have reached post warranty status, your Oracle Sun Microsystems solutions continue to serve your business needs.
CDS will ensure that your servers operate in peak condition by delivering responsive, proactive support and maintenance for your Oracle Sun Microsystems and StorageTek support. And with a multi-million dollar part inventory at our disposal, CDS can supply OEM-approved spares for your Oracle systems anywhere in the world.
Sun Server Maintenance Services
CDS provide proactive support and maintenance for a range of post-warranty equipment from Oracle and Sun Microsystems. Whether you want to keep storage assets in place for longer, or to redeploy unused legacy assets to increase capacity, CDS engineers are able to assist.
StorageTek Maintenance Services
Tape remains a crucial aspect of enterprise cold data storage. CDS provide support, maintenance services and spare parts services for your legacy StorageTek tape drives and autoloaders.
Find out if CDS support your model
We try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
CDS can assume responsibility for keeping your post warranty storage systems running in peak condition. Our Oracle Sun Microsystems support services include:
- Full hardware support for Sun Classic SPARC and Ultra servers (plus many more)
- Round-the-clock automated proactive monitoring ensures that your Sun Microsystems server products are working at all times
- Technical support and advice from our team of OEM-trained Level 3 engineers
- Completely customizable service agreements and SLAs according to your needs, from next business day to 4-hours onsite
- Competitively priced support services extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment
- A worldwide network of trusted CDS Level 3 field engineers deliver Oracle Sun Microsystems support on any of your sites
Oracle Sun Microsystems 3rd party maintenance services are designed to exceed your expectations
Most important of all though is the CDS commitment to delivering programs that exceed standard 3rd party maintenance agreements:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- All support calls are answered and resolved by Level 3 engineers, minimizing the time to fix of any issue
- A superior strategy for delivering OEM approved parts to site means that system downtime is reduced to the bare minimum
- CDS operate multi-vendor agreements expanding the range of hardware we can support in your heterogeneous environment
When partnering with CDS, you will receive an Oracle Sun Microsystems maintenance service that resolves issues more quickly and efficiently than you may have thought possible.
CDS Sun Microsystems consulting services
As well as supporting and maintaining your Oracle Sun Microsystems server solutions, CDS work hard to reduce your operational costs and boost ROI:
- Helping you better plan future investments with cost reduction modeling in hardware environments
- Calculating required processing power improvements needed to build a system capable of meeting strategic goals
- Planning expanded storage needs to cope with future demand
- Consolidating hardware (with or without application consolidation drivers) to further reduce operational costs
- Advising on emerging technologies and how they may fit into your IT strategy
CDS offer a complete package of support, maintenance and consultancy for all your post-warranty Oracle Sun and StorageTek assets.
Need help with your post-warranty Oracle storage systems now? Please give us a call.
Supported Sun and StorageTek ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|Sun Classic SPARC|
|Sun Classic Ultra Servers|
|Sun Enterprise Servers|
|Sun Fire Servers|
|Sun Netra Servers|
|Sun SPARC Enterprise M Servers|
|Sun Fire T Servers|
|Sun Fire V Servers|
|Sun Fire X Servers|
|Sun Blade Servers|
|Sun StorEdge Arrays|
|StorageTek L Series|
Dell EMC promise VXBlock customers 640% - but are they being short changed?
Does flash spell the end of the 2-tier storage paradigm?
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?
How a Sun® Maintenance Disaster Formed the Basis for a Long Term Post-Warranty Partnership