IBM® Server Support
Providing the raw processing power for business applications, IBM servers are a crucial part of your operations. Naturally, IBM server support will be a priority to ensuring these systems continue to perform optimally.
As your IBM Power servers reach end of service life, you face a dilemma: follow the IBM-defined upgrade route and carry out a server refresh, or break with the OEM and partner with a third party for on-going support? The issue is further complicated when there is nothing “wrong” with the servers, particularly if they are still performing adequately.
CDS can make the decision easier. Our Level 3 engineers are fully IBM-trained, and have 20+ years experience providing support and maintenance to enterprise-class customers. Our OEM-class support offers savings of up to 50% on the equivalent IBM contract – and it covers your post-warranty Power servers too.
CDS provide maintenance for a wide range of IBM servers, in both Power Enterprise and Power Systems product families, with a complete part inventory for every supported model.
When you partner with CDS, you can expect:
- 7x24 support from a fully trained Level 3 engineer at every step of the process. Our helpdesk is staffed by Level 3 engineers, allowing us to deal with your issues more quickly and efficiently.
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- Proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance to identify and fix problems before they can take your IBM servers offline.
- A guaranteed supply of spares for every supported IBM server, helping to minimize downtime and to assist with preventative maintenance. Our extensive global distribution network allows us to deliver spares to your data center in as little as 2 hours (subject to SLAs and contract terms).
- Increased server lifespan, allowing you to realize a greater return on investment, and helping to lower the total cost of ownership – particularly as the maintenance contract is also cheaper.
CDS provide maintenance for a wide range of IBM servers, in both Power Enterprise and Power Systems product families, with a complete part inventory for every supported model. We also provide upgrade options, allowing you to max-out CPU/RAM/Storage for maximum capacity and performance.
4 Months Until NetApp E2600 Controller Drive-Trays Go EoSL
Third-Party Maintenance: When Should You Start Talking to CDS?
A Data Center Reality Check Webinar from CDS
Download: Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data
Contact CDS today to learn more about our IBM Server support options, and how we can help your business extend the lifespan of existing assets to deliver a significant return on hardware investment.