IBM® Mainframe Support
Your IBM mainframe sits at the heart of your business, providing a reliable platform for key operations. But as the machine gets older, the cost of support and maintenance from IBM escalates. Eventually the cost of running the mainframe becomes prohibitive – even though your business is fully reliant on it.
Z Servers may be regarded as legacy IT by IBM, but they are still a vital part of the IT ecosystem for businesses across the world. DB2 may not be cutting edge, but it is undeniably important to some operations.
Your business has two choices. To keep paying IBM for a basic level of support, or to partner with a third party who can deliver mainframe hardware support at a lower cost. Which is where CDS can help.
Our Level 3 engineers have decades worth of experience supporting servers, storage arrays and IBM mainframe systems.
CDS provide comprehensive IBM mainframe support, offering you:
- 7x24 support from our IBM-trained Level 3 engineers.
- Proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance services identify and fix hardware issues before performance or availability are affected.
- Guaranteed access to IBM-approved spares for every component in your mainframe. And our global logistics network and distributed parts inventory allows us to deliver spares to your data center in as little as two hours – anywhere in the world (subject to SLAs and contract terms).
- Extended maintenance and support allows you to keep your mainframe in place for longer, further extending return on investment.
- Additional capacity upgrade options from our multi-million dollar spare part inventory.
CDS are proven experts in delivering high quality support for post-warranty data center systems. Our Level 3 engineers have decades worth of experience supporting servers, storage arrays and IBM mainframe systems.
And because CDS is fully vendor agnostic, our engineers provide advice on building a mainframe environment that suits the needs of your business, not the demands of IBM shareholders.
CDS Seizes TPM Market Opportunities with New CEO Steeped in Managed Services
Time To Dive Into the Data Lake: Dell EMC
A Data Center Reality Check Webinar from CDS
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?