IBM® Storage & Server Maintenance
By partnering with CDS your business can rely on our global presence and OEM-trained engineers to deliver multi-vendor support for your hardware. CDS specialize in the provision of post warranty IBM support, extending the lifecycle of your server hardware as it continues to deliver according to your business needs.
Our team of Level 3 engineers ensures you receive the same quality of service you expect from IBM OEM support, whilst extending product life by up to three years.
IBM Storage Maintenance services
Proactive maintenance from CDS engineers ensures that your IBM continues to operate optimally, and helps to dramatically reduce the risk of component failure and downtime.
IBM Server Support services
Full Level 3 support for IBM servers, available 7x24 – including on-site support and OEM-approved spares for every eventuality.
IBM Mainframe Support services
Full 7x24 support and maintenance for IBM mainframe systems and storage, including post-warranty assets.
Find out if CDS support your model
We try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
CDS offer a comprehensive IBM 3rd party maintenance service
As an OEM-agnostic supplier of IBM 3rd party maintenance services, CDS support post warranty IBM hardware solutions. Our IBM support packages include:
- Full hardware support for IBM products including mainframes, servers, tape libraries and disk arrays (see the full list of supported devices at the end of the page)
- 7x24 automated proactive monitoring ensures that your IBM products are working at all times and allowing our engineers to resolve potential issues before they escalate
- Remote and onsite technical support from our team of OEM-trained Level 3 engineers
- Customizable SLAs defined on a unit-by-unit basis, from next business day to 4-hours onsite, giving you the flexibility you need
- Competitively priced support services, offering savings of up to 50% on OEM equivalents, extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment
- A worldwide network of trusted CDS Level 3 field engineers deliver onsite IBM support for hardware on any of your sites
IBM 3rd party maintenance services from CDS exceed expectations
CDS is fully committed to delivering support and maintenance programs that provide greater levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction than other common support agreements:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- Instant access to product experts - All support calls are answered and resolved by IBM-trained Level 3 engineers
- Improved replacement part access – CDS maintain a comprehensive stock of OEM-approved parts for all supported IBM systems, delivering them to site quickly to site quickly to further reduce downtime.
- Vendor agnostic support services - CDS provide complete technical support for every storage device in your heterogeneous environment, not just your IBM products
- IBM maintenance services from CDS deliver timely and efficient support designed to reduce total cost of ownership on your entire IT post warranty hardware estate.
IBM consulting services from CDS
CDS work hard to extend the operational lifespan of your post warranty IBM hardware and to help you plan for the future:
- Data modeling helps you better plan future projects and budget requirements
- Calculating processing power improvements required to meet strategic goals
- Improving future system design by mapping and modeling storage demands
- Consolidating storage hardware to further reduce capital and operational expenditure
Supported IBM ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|IBM System z/zSeries Mainframe Processors|
|IBM System p/pSeries Servers|
|IBM System x/xSeries Servers|
Dell EMC promise VXBlock customers 640% - but are they being short changed?
Does flash spell the end of the 2-tier storage paradigm?
CDS supports Federal Aviation Authority's IBM Proventia Software
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?
Advising on emerging technologies that could drive IT strategy Post warranty IBM storage support and consultancy services are tailored to your need to increase ROI and reduce TCO. Contact us today for more details.