HP® and HPE® Storage Maintenance
The amount of data held by your company will continue to increase, particularly as big data and IoT programs mature. The issue is further compounded by HPE hardware refresh cycles, forcing your business to upgrade storage arrays and SAN infrastructure – even those that continue to meet your operating needs.
Regular hardware upgrades are expensive and disruptive – which is why CDS offer a credible alternative. Our post-warranty maintenance services allow you to extend the lifespan of your HPE storage hardware including tape libraries, P4000 SAN arrays, Procurve switches and more. We also assist with HP acquisitions and collaborations, including 3PAR systems, and P9500 arrays.
Keeping perfectly serviceable hardware in place allows you to deliver a consistent service to your users. It also releases funds for investment in other strategic IT projects.
When your business chooses to partner with CDS for post warranty maintenance for your HPE storage and archiving assets, you benefit from:
- 7 x 24 support from our HPE-trained Level 3 engineers ensures speedy resolution of technical issues.
- Per-system customizable SLAs, from 4 hours to next business day, allowing you to prioritize support and better manage costs.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance ensures that issues are identified and resolved early, before performance is affected.
- Our multi-million dollar spares inventory carries every part for every HPE storage system, tape library and SAN switch owned by our customers. And every part is HPE certified for maximum compatibility and reliability.
- A global logistics network that delivers spare parts to your data center in as little as two hours.
- Advice and maintenance for archiving technologies, including D2D, SureStore, StoreOnce and a complete range of tape libraries.
- Support and maintenance for SAN networking, including ProCurve, B-series and Cisco Catalyst switches and interconnects.
As independent providers of storage maintenance services, CDS can provide advice, guidance and support for HPE systems – and many other vendors too. We provide interim support for customers who are switching technology stacks, and ongoing maintenance for “obsolete” tape libraries from the MSL, ESL, EML and VLS product families (among others).
We can also offer advice and guidance for building a best-of-breed storage infrastructure using assets from multiple vendors.
Are You Focusing on the Wrong Data Reduction Techniques?
The Software Fundamentals of an Effective DevOps Environment
Is Software-Defined Storage the Right Strategic Choice for Your Business?
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?