HP® and HPE® Server Support
Installed in hundreds of thousands of data centers, HPE servers are critical to businesses across the world. Having built a stable, reliable IT infrastructure, OEM instructions to upgrade perfectly usable hardware are unwelcome.
CDS offer your business a cost-effective, credible alternative to the HPE server hardware refresh cycle. Our post-warranty support service allows you to leave trusted servers in place for longer, providing an increased return on hardware investment, and avoiding disruptive, unnecessary hardware upgrades.
Whether you use ProLiant, NetServer or HP9000 servers, CDS has the skills, knowledge and spare parts to assist.
CDS delivers both OEM-agnostic support and HPE server hardware and support to ensure your systems continue to function optimally. Our support packages include:
- Full HPE server hardware support and maintenance for post-warranty products, including ProLiant and NetServer product lines.
- 7 x 24 proactive monitoring services allow our engineers to identify and resolve potential server issues before they escalate
- HPE-certified Level 3 engineers provide telephone and onsite assistance – anywhere in the world.
- Flexible range of SLAs, from next business day to 4-hours onsite, allowing you to choose the HPE support options that best suits your needs and budget.
- Competitively priced HPE server support services that extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment, often reducing maintenance costs by up to 50%.
- Onsite HP support from a worldwide network of trusted CDS Level 3 field engineers covers your systems regardless of location.
- Guaranteed access to every spare for every HPE server we support – all fully approved by the vendor.
CDS also provide interim support coverage for your post-warranty ProLiant servers, ensuring a smooth transition as you move to a new technology stack.
Our vendor agnostic approach gives your business additional infrastructure choices too. Instead of being tied to a heterogeneous HPE environment, we can support servers from several vendors, helping you build a best-of-breed data platform tuned to your operational needs and strategic goals.
When Swap Files Become “Virtual RAM”
1-Million Processor Neuromorphic Supercomputer Goes Live
Powder: The Most Impractical Storage Suggestion Yet?
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?