HP® and HPE® Server Support
Installed in hundreds of thousands of data centers, HP servers are critical to businesses across the world. Having built a stable, reliable IT infrastructure, OEM instructions to upgrade perfectly usable are unwelcome.
CDS offer your business a cost-effective, credible alternative to the HP server hardware refresh cycle. Our post-warranty support service allows you to leave trusted servers in place for longer, providing an increased return on hardware investment, and avoiding disruptive, unnecessary hardware upgrades.
Whether you use ProLiant, NetServer or HP9000 servers, CDS has the skills, knowledge and spare parts to assist.
CDS delivers both OEM-agnostic support and HP server hardware and support to ensure your systems continue to function optimally. Our support packages include:
- Full HP server hardware support and maintenance for post-warranty products, including ProLiant and NetServer product lines.
- 7 x 24 proactive monitoring services allow our engineers to identify and resolve potential server issues before they escalate
- HP-certified Level 3 engineers provide telephone and onsite assistance – anywhere in the world.
- Flexible range of SLAs, from next business day to 4-hours onsite, allowing you to choose the HP support options that best suits your needs and budget.
- Competitively priced HP server support services that extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment, often reducing maintenance costs by up to 50%.
- Onsite HP support from a worldwide network of trusted CDS Level 3 field engineers covers your systems regardless of location.
- Guaranteed access to every spare for every HP server we support – all fully approved by the vendor.
CDS also provide interim support coverage for your post-warranty ProLiant servers, ensuring a smooth transition as you move to a new technology stack.
Our vendor agnostic approach gives your business additional infrastructure choices too. Instead of being tied to a heterogeneous HP environment, we can support servers from several vendors, helping you build a best-of-breed data platform tuned to your operational needs and strategic goals.
Can You Really Afford To Store Data “Offline” Any More?
What’s going on at NetApp – and how can you protect your business?
US Hospital Migrates From EMC to NetApp - What Can You Learn?
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?