Dell EMC® Storage Maintenance
CDS have many years experience of providing OEM-class third party support for Dell EMC® storage systems to enterprise organisations.
We are now the largest provider of third party Dell EMC support anywhere in the world. Our OEM-trained and qualified engineers deliver Dell EMC third party maintenance of the highest standard, keeping your storage on line, and dramatically reducing the total cost of ownership.
CDS third party maintenance protects Dell EMC storage products that have officially reached end of life, allowing your business to realize additional return on investment by extending lifecycles for many years to come. Our engineers maintain newer servers from the PowerEdge and PowerVault families, through to discontinued Clariion SAN and Celerra NAS arrays.
Request a quote:
By submitting this form you agree that we can contact you by email.
Dell EMC third party storage support provisions
Choosing to partner with CDS for Dell EMC storage maintenance and support ensures you get the same level of support you would expect from Dell EMC direct, but at a fraction of the cost:
- 7x24 Dell EMC storage support maximizes uptime and reduces outages – even for discontinued storage arrays
- A choice of SLAs to meet the specific needs of your organization, from next business day (NBD) to 4-hour onsite, customizable down to each item of storage hardware
- Year-round proactive monitoring to maintain storage health using our unique Raytrix ESS suite
- Unlimited service calls included with every Dell EMC maintenance agreement
- Original Dell EMC replacement parts delivered and fitted on site by our experienced engineers, with onsite response times of 4 hours to next business day (according to contract)
- Storage hardware upgrade planning and implementation to help fulfill your expansion plans
Lowering the cost of Dell EMC storage maintenance
When Dell EMC storage hardware reaches EOL, sales reps will advise immediate replacement - even if the system continues to function perfectly. CDS offer your business a far more cost-effective solution – a Dell EMC third party maintenance agreement that protects your post warranty equipment, thereby extending its lifespan.
Using third party support services from CDS, customers have realized savings of up to 50% on the equivalent service from Dell EMC, helping to boost the return on hardware investment.
Our maintenance services allow you to keep using equipment for as long as it continues to meet your business data needs, allowing you to divert cash savings to other strategic projects. From discontinued product lines like Celerra, to newer platforms like Data Domain deduplication units and Connectrix/Brocade SAN switches, our engineers can monitor, maintain and troubleshoot them all.
Dell EMC third party storage maintenance – the CDS difference
CDS delivers a post warranty support and maintenance service that is designed to exceed the expectations of our customers with:
- Direct helpdesk access to OEM-certified Level 3 engineers means no call escalation hurdles to negotiate and minimizes the time to fix
- One contact for every technical support call – the engineer answering your call will take full responsibility for seeing the right fix is delivered as soon as possible
- Instant replacement hardware authorization – we empower our engineers to authorize storage and network spare part swaps whenever needed so bureaucracy does not increase downtime
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
Third party Dell EMC storage support from CDS is not only cost-effective, but could deliver a whole new level of service to keep your business running smoothly.
Contact us today to learn more about 3rd party Dell EMC maintenance services and to get an understanding of just how much you could save without sacrificing the quality of support you receive.