Dell EMC Isilon® Storage Maintenance
As the world’s largest provider of third party Dell EMC maintenance services, CDS are your trusted partner for Isilon network attached storage support.
Our post-warranty support services offer significant cost savings, and are backed by an uncompromising commitment to client satisfaction. As a result, CDS clients receive OEM-quality support without the inflated price tag.
Our team of Level 3 engineers are fully OEM-trained, and bring 20+ years experience to every customer support call. You can rely on us to solve your Dell EMC Isilon storage issues quickly and efficiently, using proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance. Technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
CDS is the only data center hardware support partner you will ever need.
When you partner with CDS for post-warranty Isilon service, you can expect to receive:
- 7x24 direct access to our team of Level 3 Dell EMC engineers.
- Full support for your post-warranty Isilon network attached nodes and infrastructure.
- Access to our global spares network, providing OEM-approved parts for all of your Isilon systems. We can also provide upgrades for your existing infrastructure, maximizing capacity with minimal investment.
- Proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance to ensure your network-attached storage continues to operate optimally.
- Greater return on investment as the lifespan of your Isilon hardware is increased, extending the period between refreshes and upgrades.
As well as providing post warranty support and maintenance for all your Dell EMC systems, CDS is proudly vendor agnostic. This independence means we can advise and support a heterogeneous infrastructure, helping you to build a data platform that helps your business reach its strategic goals, not inflate the profits of the OEM.
In fact, CDS is the only data center hardware support partner you will ever need.
Contact us today to learn how much your business could save (and gain) by partnering with CDS for your extended Isilon hardware support needs.