Dell EMC® Storage, Server Support & Maintenance
As a global provider of OEM-standard multi-vendor services, CDS is uniquely positioned to deliver the post warranty Dell EMC® storage and server support your business needs to stay online.
Despite reaching end of warranty, your Dell storage solutions continue to serve your business needs. CDS will help ensure that your storage devices continue to deliver into the future by delivering the same quality of service you expect from Dell.
Find out if CDS support your model
We try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
CDS currently offer support for PowerEdge, PowerVault, Symmetrix, Clariion, Connectrix, EqualLogic and Data Domain product families:
Dell EMC maintenance services
Proactive maintenance services from CDS ensure your Dell EMC equipment continues to perform optimally, and protects against downtime and system failures.
Dell EMC support services
Our Level 3 engineers are available 7x24 to provide support and guidance when your business does experience technical issues with Dell EMC storage infrastructure.
Dell EMC® Consulting
Help and assistance for redeploying post-warranty assets for additional capacity, or as part of a new testing environment.
Dell EMC EOSL
End of Service Life does not mean end of usable life for your Dell EMC storage. With third party support and maintenance services from CDS, your arrays, tape drives and network attached storage can stay in place for up to five more years.
Dell EMC PowerEdge®
Complete support and maintenance for your post-warranty PowerEdge servers. Our 7x24 helpdesk is on hand to provide proactive and reactive support, optimizing PowerEdge storage to extend its working life.
Dell EMC PowerVault post warranty support
CDS provide hardware support, maintenance and spares for the full range of PowerVault storage, including disk arrays and tape drives. Our global network of engineers can be on-site in as little as 4 hours to minimize disruption.
Dell EMC EqualLogic post warranty support
Full 7x24 support for your EqualLogic SAN arrays, helping to reduce maintenance costs by as much as 50% and guaranteeing quality of service for your users.
Dell EMC Symmetrix post warranty support
OEM class support and heartbeat monitoring for your Symmetrix storage using our unique Raytrix ESS remote tools.
Dell EMC Clariion post warranty support
Full post-warranty coverage and spares for your post-warranty Clariion disk array hardware.
Dell EMC Data Domain post warranty support
Data Domain deduplication is essential to keeping disk storage capacity under control – and CDS can keep your systems running after OEM support is withdrawn.
Dell EMC Connectrix Brocade post warranty support
Helping to maintain the performance of your SAN with full support and maintenance for your Connectrix and Brocade SAN switches.
Dell EMC Celerra post warranty support
Ensure continued operation of your network-attached storage with 7x24 support for your Celerra NAS units.
Dell EMC Centera post warranty support
Data in cold storage must remain accessible. Cut the cost of maintaining Centera archiving systems with CDS support services.
Dell EMC Isilon post warranty support
Providing the hardware infrastructure for many big data deployments, Isilon scale out storage remains crucial – even after OEM support ends. CDS can help.
Dell EMC VPLEX post warranty support
Ensure the continued operation of your VPLEX virtual storage and server environment with low-cost support and maintenance from CDS.
Dell EMC VxBlock post warranty support
Support for your VMWare NSX virtual operating environment. CDS deliver proactive maintenance and spare parts for optimal performance.
Request a quote:
By submitting this form you agree that we can contact you by email.
A comprehensive Dell EMC 3rd party maintenance service
CDS can assume responsibility for keeping your post warranty equipment running in peak condition. Our Dell EMC support services include:
- Full hardware support for Dell, EMC and Dell EMC servers and storage products from a range of product families.
- Automated, remote 7x24 proactive monitoring ensures that your Dell EMC storage products are working at all times.
- Advice, guidance and support from our OEM-trained Level 3 engineers who each have an average of 15 years hands-on Dell storage management and maintenance experience.
- Custom service agreements with SLAs tailored to your specific business needs and budget, from 4 hours, to next business day.
- Expert guidance to help you plan and manage your product lifecycle and future requirements.
- Competitively priced support services extend asset lifecycle and deliver a greater return on investment.
- A global support network ensures your Dell EMC storage and server products are protected anywhere in the world.
Dell EMC maintenance services designed to exceed your expectations
Most important of all though is the CDS commitment to delivering programs that exceed OEM service agreements:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- All Dell EMC storage support calls are answered and resolved by Level 3 engineers, ensuring you get access to the best knowledge and experience immediately.
- All CDS support and maintenance agreements are backed by a superior strategy for delivering OEM original parts to your site quickly and efficiently, minimizing downtime.
- Multi-vendor agreements allow us to offer maintenance and support for other hardware in your heterogeneous environment.
When working with CDS, you can be sure of receiving a Dell EMC maintenance service that not only resolves issues but does so more quickly and efficiently than you may have thought possible.
And all this for less than you current maintenance contract with Dell EMC.
CDS Dell EMC consulting services
As well as supporting and maintaining your Dell EMC storage solutions, CDS offer a range of additional services to reduce costs and improve ROI:
- Operating and capital cost reduction modeling in hardware environments to help you better plan future expenditure
- Processing power improvement planning to meet future demands
- Expanded storage planning to cope with the increased demands of the future
- Hardware consolidation (with or without application consolidation drivers) to further reduce operational expenditure
- Emerging technologies advisement to define which are best suited to your current and future needs
CDS offer a complete range of post warranty support services for Dell EMC storage and server products.
Supported Dell EMC ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|Avamar Data Store|
|Celerra File Server|
|Connectrix - ANCOR|
|Connectrix - Brocade|
|Connectrix - Cabinets|
|Connectrix - Cisco|
|Connectrix - McData|
|Connectrix - Miscellaneous|
|Connectrix - QLogic|