CDS is a global leader in delivering data center storage and support services to the world’s most demanding clients
CDS storage services & storage know how
CDS (Computer Data Source) is a global leader in delivering data center storage and support services to the world’s most demanding clients. We have a 20 year pedigree providing infrastructure and services on behalf of the world’s leading technology and service providers. We are the world’s largest provider of 3rd party Dell EMC support.
- CDS provides the best practice required to achieve an efficient, scalable and flexible storage infrastructure
- CDS provides installation, implementation, support, training and administration services on behalf of major technology service providers and business critical clients across a range of industries
- All CDS specialists are extensively trained and certified on products they implement and support. Their involvement guarantees complete compatibility and homogeneity of both new and existing storage solutions
- Single point of contact for problem source identification and management.
CDS is a 100% customer service focused, OEM neutral company
This is our only offering, so we have a reputation to keep. We do this by bringing together a team of seasoned professionals with in-depth hands-on industry expertise to create a worldwide network of data center storage and support services professionals.
The CDS commitment has become legendary, and our name is synonymous with customer service. And our customers find our achievement consistent; year in, year out, our reference customers place CDS first for customer service.
Our difference is based on our philosophy of:
- Quality (people and processes)
- Innovation (services and systems) and
- Caring (customers come first)
These characterize our dealings with our employees, customers, investors and communities where we work.
Data center storage and support services from CDS
"Greatly appreciate your support - the service provided was above my expectations, better than my previous experience with the OEM"
Eugene, International Construction Company (IT Manager)