NetApp N-Series® Storage Maintenance
When NetApp announced the N-Series was to be deprecated in 2014, customers were forced to re-evaluate their storage strategy. Most were expected to replace N-Series units with the latest models from NetApp.
CDS offer a credible alternative in the form of third party post-warranty support and maintenance. By partnering with CDS your business can extend the lifespan of N-Series systems indefinitely, providing additional time in which to plan your migration – to a new hardware platform, systems from another OEM, or to a cloud-based alternative.
As well as receiving comprehensive OEM-class maintenance services, your business also realizes an increased return on N-Series investment.
When you partner with CDS for support of your N-Series storage, you can expect:
- An OEM-trained Level 3 engineer will log every incoming call and see your query through to resolution.
- 7x24 support, including proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance. Our engineers work round the clock to ensure your storage performs optimally.
- Guaranteed access to NetApp-approved spares from our multi-million dollar inventory. Parts can be shipped to your data center anywhere in the world in as little as 2 hours (depending on contract terms and SLAs).
- Increased return on N-Series investment and reduced total cost of ownership as the lifespan of each unit is increased.
- Seamless transfer of support services, ensuring no downtime or inconvenience, freeing your in-house IT team to focus on other strategic projects.
Whether you plan to migrate to an alternative platform from another vendor, or require interim support for post-warranty N-Series storage during an upgrade, our engineers are available to assist. And because CDS is fully vendor-agnostic, we are able to continue to providing maintenance services in a hybrid or heterogeneous environment too.
Supported NetApp N-Series ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
CDS Seizes TPM Market Opportunities with New CEO Steeped in Managed Services
Time To Dive Into the Data Lake: Dell EMC
CDS helps major bank slash support costs for 400 NetApp filers on global network
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?