NetApp N-Series® Storage Maintenance
When NetApp announced the N-Series was to be deprecated in 2014, customers were forced to re-evaluate their storage strategy. Most were expected to replace N-Series units with the latest models from NetApp.
CDS offer a credible alternative in the form of third party post-warranty support and maintenance. By partnering with CDS your business can extend the lifespan of N-Series systems indefinitely, providing additional time in which to plan your migration – to a new hardware platform, systems from another OEM, or to a cloud-based alternative.
As well as receiving comprehensive OEM-class maintenance services, your business also realizes an increased return on N-Series investment.
When you partner with CDS for support of your N-Series storage, you can expect:
- An OEM-trained Level 3 engineer will log every incoming call and see your query through to resolution.
- 7x24 support, including proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance. Our engineers work round the clock to ensure your storage performs optimally.
- Guaranteed access to NetApp-approved spares from our multi-million dollar inventory. Parts can be shipped to your data center anywhere in the world in as little as 2 hours (depending on contract terms and SLAs).
- Increased return on N-Series investment and reduced total cost of ownership as the lifespan of each unit is increased.
- Seamless transfer of support services, ensuring no downtime or inconvenience, freeing your in-house IT team to focus on other strategic projects.
Whether you plan to migrate to an alternative platform from another vendor, or require interim support for post-warranty N-Series storage during an upgrade, our engineers are available to assist. And because CDS is fully vendor-agnostic, we are able to continue to providing maintenance services in a hybrid or heterogeneous environment too.
Les modèles NetApp N Series couvertsNous nous efforçons de garder cette liste à jour - veuillez nous contacter si votre modèle n'est pas répertorié ici.
Are You Focusing on the Wrong Data Reduction Techniques?
The Software Fundamentals of an Effective DevOps Environment
CDS helps major bank slash support costs for 400 NetApp filers on global network
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?