NetApp Filer Series® Storage Maintenance
The flexibility of NetApp’s Filer range of network attached storage has seen the technology become an integral part of corporate data infrastructure. But as the NetApp Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS) systems approach end of life, businesses are faced with an unwanted upgrade – especially as these systems continue to deliver value.
Third party maintenance contracts from CDS offer a cost-effective alternative. Our OEM-trained engineers can take over support and maintenance for your Filers, allowing you to retain your current provisions and avoid an expensive, unwanted upgrade.
Our unrivalled depth of experience in post-warranty Filer systems makes us your ideal partner for third party support services.
When you partner with CDS for maintenance services, your business can expect:
- 7x24 support for all NetApp Filer related issues. Our helpdesk is staffed by experienced Level 3 engineers, ensuring a speedy response to every issue.
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly
- Round-the-clock monitoring of each Filer unit. Our engineers will also carry out routine preventative maintenance activities to ensure systems run optimally and to prevent potential performance issues.
- Guaranteed access to spares from our multi-million dollar inventory of NetApp-approved parts. We can arrange to have spares shipped anywhere in the world in as little as 2 hours, and have them fitted by an engineer in 4 (subject to SLAs and contract terms).
- Extended lifespan of your NetApp Filer, increasing the period between upgrades and return on storage investment.
- Freedom from the NetApp defined upgrade cycle allows your business to regain full control of your network attached storage.
- Reduced maintenance contract costs – up to 50% less than the NetApp equivalent without any decrease in the quality of service you receive.
CDS provide support for a wide range of NetApp systems, not just Filers. Our unrivalled depth of experience in post-warranty Filer systems makes us your ideal partner for third party support services.
CDS are also completely vendor neutral. Because we are not tied to any particular OEM, we can provide impartial advice and assistance – ideal if you have, or are planning, a heterogeneous storage environment.
Supported NetApp Filer Series ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|NetApp Filer Series|
Preventative Maintenance As Decommissioning Stop-Gap Strategy
Preventative Maintenance As Talent Retention Strategy
CDS helps major bank slash support costs for 400 NetApp filers on global network
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?