In addition to providing industry-leading support for NetApp® hardware and software, our team of experienced engineers is also available to provide comprehensive NetApp consulting services. Choosing a CDS NetApp consultant will help your business get the most from your existing storage infrastructure and continue to generate a healthy return on investment.
NetApp consulting services cover all bases
We will work with your business to:
- Identify potential cost savings through better utilization of existing assets such as data deduplication or thin provisioning.
- Troubleshoot issues that prevent NetApp systems from operating at optimal performance.
- Reconfigure, upgrade or install NetApp hardware so that systems remain a strategic asset.
- Perform monitoring and reporting audits and to prepare system upgrade roadmaps based on projected resource demands.
- Suggest how best to consolidate systems to reduce licensing, support and maintenance costs.
- Provide guidance on emerging technologies and how they could be integrated into business strategy to create new efficiencies and savings.
A truly skilled team of NetApp consultants
When working with CDS, you can be sure that your NetApp consultant:
- Is fully OEM-trained and qualified.
- Has at least 15 years experience of working hands-on with NetApp equipment and services.
CDS NetApp consultants are available to assist at any point of your project lifecycle, from providing pre-sales support and advice, to helping with the actual implementation. Our team are always on hand to provide the knowledge, experience or manpower you need to realize the greatest value from your investment.
Trading in Vietnam? Have You Opened a Local Data Center Yet?
European IT Pros Fight To Keep The Lights On
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?
CDS helps major bank slash support costs for 400 NetApp filers on global network