Cisco® Networking & SAN Support and Maintenance
CDS provides OEM quality Cisco® networking hardware and software support for post warranty and EOSL hardware. Extending the lifecycle for as long as it continues to meet your business needs. We operate a global network of trusted Level 3 engineers, ensuring your business has support and advice whenever and wherever required.
Working with CDS you can be assured of receiving the same quality of service you expect from Cisco OEM support, extending the lifespan of your Cisco products by up to five years, or more!
Find out if CDS support your model
We try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
CDS currently offer hardware and software support for CISCO Networking devices (Switches, Routers, Wireless), Security Appliances and CISCO MDS SAN Switches:
Cisco Networking Support
As a completely independent provider of Cisco network hardware support and maintenance, CDS can protect your infrastructure – even if the OEM warranty has expired.
Cisco Storage Networking Maintenance
Choosing CDS to provide third party support for your Cisco storage area networks provides your business with a strategic advantage.
CDS provide a comprehensive Cisco 3rd party maintenance service
As an OEM-agnostic supplier of support services, CDS deliver a flexible range of Cisco support options that cover all of your post warranty Cisco equipment:
- Full hardware support for Cisco networking hardware solutions, including SAN switches (see the full list of supported devices at the end of the page)
- 7x24 proactive monitoring helps our engineers stay on top of potential issues, allowing us to fix them before they result in storage or network outages
- Remote and onsite technical support delivered by our global team of OEM-trained Level 3 engineers, available anywhere in the world
- Customizable SLAs can be defined on a unit-by-unit basis, from next business day to 4-hours onsite, to create a flexible support offering that meets your specific needs
- Competitively priced support services offer savings of up to 50% on OEM equivalents, helping to extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment
- Advice and assistance with configuring and using Cisco MDS software and SANs
Request a quote:
Cisco 3rd party maintenance services from CDS consistently exceed expectations
CDS is fully committed to resourcing and delivering support and maintenance programs that consistently deliver the highest levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- All support calls are answered and resolved by qualified Level 3 engineers giving you instant access to OEM-recognised experts
- Guaranteed spare parts provisions - CDS maintain a comprehensive stock of Cisco-approved parts for all supported network and SAN hardware, delivering them to your site in as little as 4 hours
- Vendor agnostic support services – CDS can support and maintain all of the storage hardware in your heterogeneous environment
Cisco 3rd party maintenance services from CDS reduce the total cost of ownership of your entire IT estate by extending the lifespan of post-warranty network hardware and giving you access to the support you need, when you need it.
Supported Cisco ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|Cisco Catalyst EOL|
|Cisco Routers EOL|
|Cisco Security Appliance|
How To Reduce Recovery Data Center Costs
If It Moves, It Will Break
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?
Post Warranty Cisco Maintenance Keeps North American Telecoms System Running