Cisco® Network Maintenance
Acting as your trusted partner, CDS offers your business post warranty Cisco® networking hardware support, extending the lifecycle of your hardware for as long as it continues to deliver according to your business needs. CDS operate a global network of trusted Level 3 engineers, ensuring your business gets the support and advice whenever and wherever required.
Working with CDS you can be assured of receiving the same quality of service you expect from Cisco OEM support, and potentially extend the lifespan of your Cisco products by up to three years.
Find out if CDS support your model
We try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
CDS offer a comprehensive Cisco 3rd party maintenance service
As an OEM-agnostic supplier support services, CDS can deliver a flexible range of Cisco support options that cover all of your post warranty hardware:
- Full hardware support for Cisco networking hardware solutions (see the full list of supported devices at the end of the page)
- 7x24 proactive monitoring helps our engineers stay on top of potential issues, allowing us to fix them before they result in system downtime.
- Remote and onsite technical support delivered by our global team of OEM-trained Level 3 engineers, available anywhere in the world
- Customizable SLAs can be defined on a unit-by-unit basis, from next business day to 4-hours onsite, to create a flexible support offering that meets your specific needs
- Competitively priced support services offer savings of up to 50% on OEM equivalents, helping to extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment
- Advice and assistance with configuring and using Cisco software
Cisco 3rd party maintenance services from CDS consistently exceed expectations
CDS is fully committed to resourcing and delivering support and maintenance programs that consistently deliver the highest levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- All support calls are answered and resolved by qualified Level 3 engineers giving you instant access to OEM-recognised experts
- Guaranteed spare parts provisions - CDS maintain a comprehensive stock of OEM-approved parts for all supported Cisco systems, delivering them to your site in as little as 4 hours
- Vendor agnostic support services – CDS can support and maintain all of the storage hardware in your heterogeneous environment
Cisco 3rd party maintenance services from CDS help you to reduce the total cost of ownership of your entire IT estate by extending the lifespan of your post warranty hardware and giving you access to the support you need, when you need it.
Cisco consulting services from CDS
The CDS team uses their extensive knowledge and experience to extend the operational lifespan of your post warranty Cisco hardware and to help you plan for the future:
- Improve budgeting and project planning with data modeling consulting to help you better understand your storage, processing and networking needs now and in future
- Hardware consolidation services ensure you are getting the most from your existing investments and further reduce capital and operational expenditure.
- Advising on emerging technologies that could drive IT strategy and future success
Supported Cisco ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|Cisco Catalyst EOL|
|Cisco Routers EOL|
|Cisco Security Appliance|
Has the Generic Hardware Boom Ended?
Microsoft Set To Put Cloud In a Tank
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data. Is Cloud really the answer?
Post Warranty Cisco Maintenance Keeps North American Telecoms System Running
Post warranty Cisco product support and consultancy services are tailored to your need to increase ROI and reduce TCO, without compromising on the quality of service that you demand. Contact us today for more details.