Professional Services from CDS
Supplying you with the skills required to support, maintain and optimize your data center hardware assets
Digital transformation strategies, and data-driven decision-making places the CTO under increased pressure to deliver. The rapid pace of technological change has created a number of significant business challenges.
Despite the increased popularity of cloud services, businesses like yours are struggling with the increased data center architecture complexity. Uniting cloud and on-premise solutions simply adds to the challenge of existing hardware and software product combinations. As the data center continues to grow, are you preparing properly for the future?
Managing these disparate data systems efficiently is critical to maintaining availability and performance. Optimizing existing implementations will be crucial to realizing maximum value from every investment – and helping to control costs effectively.
Partnering with CDS offers your business distinct advantages over other 3rd party consultants – and even the major storage vendors.
Professional Services from CDS, second to none
All of Level 3 engineers are fully OEM-trained, backed by over 15 years experience supporting, maintaining and installing data center infrastructure solutions.
Our vendor-agnostic approach allows us to provide consultancy for all of your data center hardware. We can become your single point of contact throughout any project, simplifying data center management and support contract admin processes in the process.
We maintain a worldwide network of engineers and consultants ensuring access to the skills you need for any data center project. CDS consultants will work hands-on, freeing your staff to work on other projects, and maintaining a consistent service for your users and customers.
Professional Services from CDS
CDS consultants, with the assistance of our specialist partners, can assist your business with:
- Infrastructure assessment - to define how well your current infrastructure meets your business needs and strategic goals - laying the groundwork for future data center planning
- Data migration - to ensure your information is properly moved between systems during upgrades or new installations
- Equipment installation – providing additional manpower and guidance as new systems are built, integrating them with your existing data center architecture
- Equipment de-commissioning and safe/environmental disposal – to address the issue of retired/redundant hardware properly
- Equipment move – to assist with the opening of new offices or data centers
- Equipment upgrades – installing, configuring, deploying and maintaining new hardware upon deployment
- Secure data deletion – ensuing that sensitive corporate is securely deleted and unrecoverable from redundant assets after disposal
"Since CDS took over maintenance we have not experienced any outages or intrusions – they have kept everything running in perfect order. This level of service coupled with a more than agreeable price has saved the US taxpayer a small fortune."
Charlie Tang, FAA (Contracting Officer)
Dell EMC promise VXBlock customers 640% - but are they being short changed?
Does flash spell the end of the 2-tier storage paradigm?
Download: Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise Data
A Data Center Reality Check Webinar from CDS
Contact us today to learn more about our data center management and professional services offering and how our unique blend of skills and experience can help your business develop a competitive advantage.