Sun Microsystems ® Maintenance
As a global provider of industry leading multi-vendor support services, CDS is uniquely positioned to deliver the post warranty Sun Microsystems support your business needs to maintain internal operational standards. Even when your devices have reached post warranty status, your Sun Microsystems solutions continue to serve your business needs. CDS will help ensure that your servers operate in peak condition by delivering the same quality of service you expect from Sun Microsystems OEM support.
A comprehensive Sun Microsystems 3rd party maintenance service
CDS can assume responsibility for keeping your post warranty equipment running in peak condition. Our Sun Microsystems support services include:
- Full hardware support for Sun Classic SPARC and Ultra servers (plus many more)
- Round-the-clock automated proactive monitoring ensures that your Sun Microsystems server products are working at all times
- Technical support and advice from our team of OEM-trained Level 3 engineers
- Completely customizable service agreements and SLAs according to your needs, from next business day to 4-hours onsite
- Competitively priced support services extend asset lifespan and deliver a greater return on investment
- A worldwide network of trusted CDS Level 3 field engineers deliver Sun Microsystems support on any of your sites
Sun Microsystems 3rd party maintenance services are designed to exceed your expectations
Most important of all though is the CDS commitment to delivering programs that exceed standard 3rd party maintenance agreements:
- Industry beating call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations center are answered and resolved promptly.
- All support calls are answered and resolved by Level 3 engineers, minimising the time to fix of any issue
- A superior strategy for delivering OEM approved parts to site means that system downtime is reduced to the bare minimum
- CDS operate multi-vendor agreements expanding the range of hardware we can support in your heterogeneous environment
When partnering with CDS, you will receive a Sun Microsystems maintenance service that resolves issues more quickly and efficiently than you may have thought possible.
CDS Sun Microsystems consulting services
As well as supporting and maintaining your Sun Microsystems server solutions, CDS work hard to reduce your operational costs and boost ROI:
- Helping you better plan future investments with cost reduction modeling in hardware environments
- Calculating required processing power improvements needed to build a system capable of meeting strategic goals
- Planning expanded storage needs to cope with future demand
- Consolidating hardware (with or without application consolidation drivers) to further reduce operational costs
- Advising on emerging technologies and how they may fit into your IT strategy
CDS offer a complete range of, post warranty, Sun Microsystems server support services.
Contact us todayto discuss how we can extend the lifetime of your Sun Microsystems products and realize the total cost of ownership potential.
Supported Sun ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
|Sun Classic SPARC|
|Sun Classic Ultra Servers|
|Sun Enterprise Servers|
|Sun Fire Servers|
|Sun Netra Servers|
|Sun SPARC Enterprise M Servers|
|Sun Fire T Servers|
|Sun Fire V Servers|
|Sun Fire X Servers|
|Sun Blade Servers|
|Sun StorEdge Arrays|
As the Sun system responsible for managing this Ontario-based robotics and automation manufacturer’s ERP platform neared end of service life (EoSL), the organization faced a choice – follow the OEM’s advice and upgrade the entire platform, take out a new, lavishly expensive support contract with Sun, or secure the services of a third party post-warranty support provider.
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise DataIs Cloud really the answer?
Whether your business is keeping data onsite or moving to the cloud, data discovery is a vital…