NetApp ® Support
CDS have many years experience of providing OEM-class NetApp ® third party support to enterprise organizations looking to extend the lifespan of their storage systems. Our engineers deliver NetApp third party maintenance of the highest standard that keeps your critical business systems on line, and dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership.
NetApp third party support services from CDS also cover equipment that has reached manufacturer End of Life, delivering continuous return on investment for many years to come beyond EOL.
NetApp third party support provisions
Choosing to partner with CDS for NetApp maintenance ensures you get the same level of support you would expect from your OEM at a fraction of the cost:
- 7x24 NetApp storage support
- A choice of SLAs to meet the specific needs of your organisation, from next business day (NBD) to 4-hour onsite
- 7x24 proactive monitoring to maintain system health
- Unlimited service calls included with every NetApp third party maintenance agreement
- Original OEM replacement parts delivered and fitted on site by our experienced engineers
- Hardware upgrade services to help fulfill your expansion plans
Lowering the NetApp maintenance cost
When NetApp hardware reaches manufacturer EOL, your business will be advised to replace it immediately, even if everything continues to function perfectly. CDS offer your business a far more cost effective solution – a NetApp third party maintenance agreement that supports post warranty equipment, thereby extending its lifespan.
Using a third party support contract, CDS customers have realized savings of up to 50% on the OEM equivalent service, creating an even greater return on initial hardware investment. A support contract with CDS allows you to keep using equipment for as long as it delivers the service your business needs, allowing you to divert funds to other strategic projects.
NetApp third party maintenance – the CDS difference
CDS continues to exceed the expectations of our customers with:
- Direct access to qualified and experienced Level 3 engineers means no call escalation hurdles to negotiate
- A single point of contact for every technical support call – the engineer answering your call will be the engineer who resolves the issue
- Instant replacement hardware authorization – empowered engineers can green light spare part swaps whenever needed, reducing downtime caused by bureaucracy
- Market leading call resolution times – the average time to fix is under 8 minutes
Third party NetApp support from CDS is not only cost-effective, but could deliver a whole new level of service to keep your business running smoothly.
Contact us todayto learn more about third party maintenance and the specific savings and benefits available by partnering with us.
Defining the Storage Strategy for Enterprise DataIs Cloud really the answer?
Whether your business is keeping data onsite or moving to the cloud, data discovery is a vital…