Raytrix ESS™ Maintenance for EMC Symmetrix ®
CDS is the world’s leading provider of third party EMC Symmetrix ® maintenance services. Our post warranty Raytrix ESS™ for Symmetrix maintenance services provide significant cost savings over OEM equivalents whilst simultaneously delivering a higher level of service.
Our OEM trained Level 3 engineers have 20+ years performing Symmetrix maintenance, ensuring we can solve the most complex problems quickly and efficiently. Our engineers are available 7x24 to work through any problems and to keep your Symmetrix systems online.
By choosing to partner with CDS, you can expect:
- Industry leading support from our OEM-trained Level 3 engineers – our average fix time is just 8 minutes
- Full support for your entire, post warranty, EMC Symmetrix architecture
- 7x24 proactive monitoring allows us to respond to developing issues and maximize uptime
- Exceptional access to OEM-approved spare parts – we can deliver hardware spares to site in under two hours (subject to SLAs and contract terms)
- Increased return on investment and reduced total cost of ownership as hardware lifecycles are increased by up to three years
- Access to knowledge and experience gained from many years working with EMC systems, and observations from stress testing hardware in our in-house lab
CDS engineers provide Raytrix ESS™ monitoring services for your EMC Symmetrix systems around the clock to ensure they continue to operate optimally. Our Raytrix ESS™ service gives us unparalleled insight into the health of your EMC Symmetrix architecture without violating any terms of EMC licensing and without you needing to maintain a separate support agreement with the vendor directly.
CDS Raytrix ESS™ maintenance services extend beyond EMC Symmetrix systems to cover all of your data center needs. As an OEM-agnostic provider of support services we can specify and advise on purchasing, configuring and maintaining the perfect heterogeneous environment. CDS is the only data center support provider you will ever need.
Contact us todayand learn why partnering with the world’s largest provider of 3rd party EMC Symmetrix maintenance services is the right choice for your business.
Supported EMC Symmetrix ModelsWe try to keep this list up to date - please contact us if you can't see your model listed here
As their EMC Symmetrix DMX4 units approached official End of Service Life (EoSL), network infrastructure services provider BroadRiver faced a dilemma – pay for premium-priced post-warranty services from EMC direct, or choose a suitably experienced and qualified third party instead.