Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive will be able to build and maintain strong customer relations. She/he will work closely with the Finance staff to ensure proper recording of the customer billing transactions. She/he will have to prepare periodic reports utilizing multiple information sources for management review. This individual should be a detail-oriented person.
- Required to obtain accurate prospect /customer details to ensure proper reporting.
- Develop and deliver go to market strategies.
- Establish relationships to develop direct sales revenue.
- Maintain up-to-date information on the salesmen system (CRM).
- Prepare weekly reports for the management staff..
- Perform all other tasks and/or duties necessary to adequately fulfill the position’s responsibility or as assigned by the position’s immediate supervisor.
- Meet required sales per signed annual quota.
- Demonstrates organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to establish and manage priorities.
- Meets quota, and ensures that it is delivered at a high level of quality.
- Takes on additional assignments while maintaining accuracy and quantity.
- Completes projects and assignments on schedule.
- Recognizes and performs tasks that need to be completed although not directly assigned.
- Demonstrates good judgment in investigating problems and formulating solutions.
- Assists others (mostly sales team) with a positive attitude.
- Comfortable with use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft CRM and other desktop applications.
- Proactive outbound seasoned sales experience (a hunter)
- C-Level Fortune 500 contacts would be a plus.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience in computer service environment.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.