To get the very best from your storage hardware, your employees need to have sufficient confidence and skills to operate each item. High quality training is absolutely essential to maximizing your return on investment.
To assist you in this goal, CDS offer training courses that are:
- Completely vendor neutral – our trainers will show you how to use diagnostic tools and hardware in a heterogeneous environment.
- Delivered by specialists – all courses are fronted by OEM-trained engineers, ensuring your teams are being taught the “right” way to work.
- Completely customizable – your operational needs are unique so we tailor training to accommodate you.
- Flexible delivery options – from web-based training for pre-sales and onsite technical engineers, to hands-on technical training courses delivered in our specialist lab, there is a solution for your needs.
Why train with CDS?
Why is CDS your perfect choice of training provider? Consider these benefits:
- Reduced maintenance costs – A well-trained technical team will be capable of maintaining your multi-vendor environment by performing many of the onsite technical repairs required.
- Reduce risk of costly damage – Configuration changes and hardware repairs carried out by untrained employees are far more likely to result in errors or costly downtime.
CDS training services are also available to business partners and resellers looking to boost their knowledge and increase the breadth of their service offering.
What courses do CDS offer?
Because training provisions are completely flexible, you define the course content you need. Previous courses run by CDS Education Services include:
- Storage Administration – how to monitor, load balance and reassign your storage.
- Field Service Engineer – the skills your IT engineers need to fix issues across your various data center sites.
- Installation Engineer – the skills your team needs to install and configure new hardware and software.
- Implementation – the knowledge and skills your team need to manage a complete implementation project for a specific item of hardware.
Vendor delivered product (implementation, installation, administration, configuration support) training:
- EMC® – Symmetrix® (inc DMX®, VMAX®), Clariion® Celerra®, VNX®, VNXe®, Connectrix®, Data Domain®.
- Hitachi Vantara®
"CDS deployment of services was exceptionally executed, process engineers from both Unisys and CDS worked together to create processes and procedures ensuring a smooth running operation."
Joanne, Global Technology Company (Director of Infrastructure Support Services)
Contact us today to discuss your specific training needs and how our team of experts can help your employees acquire the knowledge and experience they need to perform better in their roles.