Partners, Service Provider Partners and Sub-Contractors
Using our global presence of OEM-trained engineers, CDS provides white label support, maintenance and consultancy services for OEMs. Our team of experts already works with a number of original equipment manufacturers. For example, we are the world's largest provider of third party support services to EMC customers.
Our highly trained team maintains your client’s storage hardware assets, ensuring they continue to operate at peak performance. Our team works seamlessly with your own to deliver pre- and post-warranty maintenance and management services to your clients, acting as an extension of your own support department.
CDS offer a comprehensive OEM maintenance service
Working with CDS we can provide OEM customers with:
- Full storage support and maintenance for products including servers, tape libraries and disk arrays.
- Depending on your service provisions and contract obligations, CDS can offer 7x24 proactive monitoring services that allow our engineers to identify and resolve potential issues before they escalate.
- Our Level 3 engineers will undertake necessary training and certification to ensure they are capable of providing telephone and onsite assistance to OEM customers.
- We can work within a flexible range of SLAs, from next business day to 4-hours onsite, allowing you to define support packages that meet your customers’ needs.
- Our worldwide network of trusted CDS Level 3 field engineers can deliver support, maintenance and consultancy services to customers, regardless of their location.
OEM support options – designed to exceed expectations
CDS is proud to deliver maintenance and support programs for OEMs that provide greater levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction:
- Industry leading call response times – technical support calls to the CDS operations centre are typically answered within 8 seconds and resolved in under 8 minutes.
- Instant access to OEM storage product experts - All support calls are answered and resolved by fully trained Level 3 engineers.
- Improved replacement spare parts access – CDS works with OEMs to secure and maintain an extensive inventory of approved spare parts can then be shipped to client sites ready for fitting.
CDS provide comprehensive support for all of your OEM storage hardware, allowing you to deliver on your customers’ warranty rights. Choosing to partner with CDS is a cost-effective way to deliver the levels of service your customers demand without significant financial outlay.
Contact us todayto discuss how we work with original equipment manufacturers to deliver industry-leading support to their customers.
Duplicated Data in the Enterprise Space
New figures suggest DRAM prices may increase by as much as 20% due to shortages – which will…
"Greatly appreciate your support - the service provided was above my expectations, better than my previous experience with the OEM"
Eugene, International Construction Company (IT Manager)