CDS for a Smarter Planet
At CDS we are passionate about the work we perform on behalf of our clients who entrust us with their most valuable business asset, their information. As information stewards we take this very seriously.
We approach our planet with the same integrity and passion. As an example of our commitment to ensure our legacy is one of corporate responsibility we have adopted operations and facilities that reflect our values;
- Our 70K Sq. Ft. corporate facility has been outfitted with 1,458 solar panels producing over 335 kwatts of power that will provide predictable energy costs for the next 25 years, and beyond.
- We added a white thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membrane to the roof to continue to provide exceptional resistance to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure to our facility and the environment.
- Our facilities are installed energy efficient lighting throughout.
- We proactively recycle cardboard, plastics and computer equipment with a certified DEP recycler.
- Our cafeterias and laboratories are fitted with energy efficient fixtures and appliances throughout.
CDS has also partnered with top electronic waste (E-waste) companies to help dispose of redundant hardware responsibly for both ourselves and out clients. We only work with E-waste partners who can demonstrate the following credentials:
- ISO 14001 Certified.
- Ministry of the Environment Certificate of Approval (CofA).
- Fortune 500 audits.
- Best Practices Environmental Stewardship.
- Best Practices Secure Data Destruction.
- Compliance with all relevant local and international environmental laws and regulations.
- Have a process to review the Environmental Management System, including the performance objectives and targets.
- Operate facilities that send zero E-waste to landfill.
"With the decision to continue global corporate responsibility, and being on the local Green Initiative Committee, we uphold true integral values that have distinguished CDS as the leading innovator committed to using technology to benefit people, society, businesses and the environment."
Ron Wollner, co-founder and president of CDS.